Market Shows Help Description
Local creative company seeks a friendly, outgoing people-person to join our market crew in downtown Phoenix and surrounding areas. Jewelry designer, Lisa Pauling, creates personalized, handmade, hand-stamped jewelry. Each piece is crafted to promote self-love and encourage wearers to chase their dreams. Join our growing team by helping assist with events and markets in Phoenix and surrounding areas. This position will involve selling jewelry, promoting the brand, and providing information about Be You Jewelry and our mission to visitors at local artisan markets. As part of this position, you will also help to coordinate our Market at Made events at MADE art boutique that occur in once a month in November, December, February, and March on Saturdays. This will involve setting up for the market, organizing and communicating with vendors, as well as helping to promote and market the event.
• Confident, friendly, outgoing
• Retail experience
• “People-person” - you will be communicating with customers frequently
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Inspired by the Be You Jewelry mission of promoting the love of oneself, bringing the community together, and encouraging people to chase their dreams.
• Available on Friday, Saturdays, and Sundays
• Interested in expanding the brand of Be You Jewelry
• Organized and punctual
• Must have smartphone (for taking payments)
• Must have vehicle to hold market set up and drive to each event
$10.00 per hour
Hours per week:
On average 6-10 hours weekly and potential for more
Number of positions:
*Please Note: Must be 18 years or older and must have a valid drivers license.